Fresh Start has expanded steadily over the past decade adding Marketing staff, Contract Management Administrators, Sales Consultants and Drivers. We are always on the lookout for new talent who can play their part in the continued growth of the business.
If you believe you have what it takes to work for a forward thinking waste management company, then forward your CV for consideration.
Please email to email@example.com.
Reporting to: Commercial Manager
Location: Astley, Manchester
Salary: £25,000 – £30,000 (dependant upon experience)
Hour of Work: Monday – Friday, 08:30 – 17:00
Applications: Cover letter & CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
To implement the marketing plan alongside the Commercial Manager and External Marketing Consultant. This will be a full mix role to assist in achieving brand awareness raising, lead generation and retention targets. It will include a mixture of both internal communications, content creation and utilising relevant external agencies where appropriate.
- Creating press releases, blogs, articles, case studies, web content and social media updates as well as co-ordinating external photography and videography shoots where required to enact the content plan.
- Ensuring all content created for both internal and external dissemination is consistent in tone of voice as set out in the brand guidelines, always highlighting the key USPs of Fresh Start Waste.
- Creation of marketing emails in line with the campaign plan, as well as on an adhoc plan where opportunities present themselves
- Creating marketing literature on a day to day basis, and liaising with external design agency where required, to maximise the visibility of the Fresh Start Waste brand, adhering to brand guidelines at all times
- Monitoring stock levels of marketing collateral and ensuring timely replenishment of such.
- Assisting colleagues with day to day marketing tasks and coordinating marketing projects and activities as requested.
- Setting up tracking systems for marketing campaigns and online activities, and producing analysis reports as requested.
- Monitoring social media channels and engaging as appropriate to ensure maximum reach of messaging and response to customer queries alike.
- Tracking competitor activity by keeping abreast of market changes and the marketing mix used by competitors
- Producing clear and concise written correspondence in the form of letters and emails for use across the company
- Assisting in the designing of all customer communication documents and corporate branded items/stationery in line with company brand guidelines and ensuring accuracy by proof-reading.
- Sourcing, ordering, and distributing new promotional items & marketing material.
- Building relationships with suppliers including print houses, promotion companies etc. to obtain best advice, service and price for printed materials.
- Newsletters – assistance with planning and creating quarterly company newsletter.
- Creating and maintaining an image library, ensuing they are easily accessible to be used in presentations.
- Create and maintain a Brand Identity and Guidelines Manual
- Planning and co-ordination of in-house events including design work
- Further education standards achieved – A level or BTEC
- Degree or Diploma in Marketing or Marketing related subject
- A level English (language).
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with a high level of attention to detail.
- Solid computer skills.
- Creative writer.
- Exposure to Google Analytics, Marketing email and Social media scheduling software
- Adobe InDesign, illustrator and photoshop experience.
- Canva experience
- Experience in WordPress
- Basic understanding of SEO and PPC principles
- Creative with plenty of ideas and the ability to design and prepare artwork for print and troubleshoot any technical issues.
- Knowledge of core marketing principles
- Knowledge of the waste industry
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Ability to work in a team as well as when left to own devices
- Experience of working in a marketing support role including content creation of marketing material.
- 3+ years experience in a full mix marketing role
- Experience of organising internal and external events.
- Project management.
- Organising and communicating with external agencies
To apply please send a CV, along with a cover letter detailing your suitability for this role to email@example.com