Fresh Start has expanded steadily over the past decade adding Marketing staff, Contract Management Administrators, Sales Consultants and Drivers. We are always on the lookout for new talent who can play their part in the continued growth of the business.
If you believe you have what it takes to work for a forward thinking waste management company, then forward your CV for consideration.
Please email to email@example.com.
Fresh Start Waste Services is a family run, carbon conscious company with operations spanning the North West region. We provide waste & recycling collections to commercial and industrial businesses including restaurant, pubs, schools, hotels, manufacturers and much more. We also operate our own Materials Recovery Facility allowing us to recycle as much of our customers waste as possible.
We are looking for a Depot Manager who would be responsible for the smooth, efficient, and compliant running of all operational activities within Transport, including H&S, the Operator’s Licence, the Waste Carriers Licence, and the Environmental Permit.
Our customers are always our first priority and delivering a first class service is the ultimate aim of this role. As the Depot Manager, you will report to, and support the Senior Management Team, in delivering the company’s business objectives and make a strong contribution to the overall success of the business.
Key Responsibilities including, but not limited to:
· · Hold the Operator’s Licence for all operational depot(s).
· · Responsible for all aspects of the operational depots including site maintenance and repairs, traffic and container management.
· · Strong, hands-on leadership responsibility for the Transport Team.
· · Manage, motivate, and develop the Transport Team in line with our aims to deliver the best customer service in the North West and be a great place to work.
· · Oversee a smooth and efficient service delivery to ensure that customer needs and targets are consistently met.
· · Identify strategic opportunities to enhance the business and improve the operation in terms of route efficiencies, cost savings, customer service, productivity, and profitability.
· · Work with the Senior Management Team to influence, support and implement growth strategies.
· · Manage department budget and actively challenge any overspend and make recommendations for capital expenditure supported by a documented business case.
· · Oversee all aspects of training, driver administration, including payroll, holidays, sickness absence, disciplinary action and all operational paperwork.
· · Maximise driver and fleet resource in the most cost-effective way and provide justification for any increased costs over budget.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
· Company pension
· Life insurance
· On-site parking
· Monday to Friday
· National CPC (required)
· Remote interview process
To apply please send a CV, along with a cover letter detailing your suitability for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org