Fresh Start have expanded steadily over the last two years, adding Marketing staff, Contract Management Administrators, Sales Consultants and Drivers, meaning we are always on the lookout for new talent who can play their part in the continued growth of the business.
If you believe you have what it takes to work for a forward thinking business, then why not forward your CV for consideration.
Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
LGV DRIVER / OPERATIVE CLASS 2
Two Locations – swinton, manchester and preston
HGV Driver / Operative for specialist waste management business covering the North West
- To drive a full range of waste collection vehicles within town centres, city centres and rural locations.
- To carry out daily basic vehicle maintenance checks.
- To carry out the role of driver’s mate / 2ndman if and when requested.
- To complete any necessary paperwork including defect sheets.
Skills / Qualifications: –
- Applicants should be over 25 years of age and have a minimum of 2 years’ experience.
- You must hold a current Drivers CPC card and Digital Tachograph card.
- It is also a requirement that you are competent in using and have a full understanding of a Tachograph and the current Tachograph Regulations.
- You must be conversant with operating within the requirements of the current EU Drivers Hours regulations.
- You must be able to complete paperwork to a high standard.
- You must have the ability to follow instructions and have good interpersonal skills.
- Operation of the waste collection vehicles each day will require a high level of physical effort and the operator will be exposed to various weather conditions.
- Hours on average 48 hours per week.
- Overtime may be required at times.
- You must be available for evenings and weekends.
To arrange an interview please contact Paul Southwell by phone or email:
Tel: 0808 178 1966